Medical Aesthetics Training
Medical Aesthetics Training is for medical professionals and estheticians who want to enrich their skills and practice.
We offer Injectables ccourses for Botox Cosmetic, Dysport and Xeomin; Cosmetic Facial Fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, and Radiesse. Other courses we offer are for: Sclerotherapy, Medical Chemical peels, Fat Transfer and Platelet Rich Plasma.
Medical Aesthetics Training courses incorporate hands-on training and study materials for better understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the aging process at facial level.Medical professionals will be able to immediately incorporate this procedure into a new or existing aesthetic medical practice. Students will receive manuals, sample consent forms and a Certificate of Training upon completion of the course. Acceptance of students for such Medical Aesthetics Training does not give authority to perform procedures subsequent to training. Students are encouraged to contact their State Medical Licensing Board for rules and regulations of the practice of Medical Aesthetics in different states.
The Medical Aesthetics Training for Botox Cosmetic and Dermal Filler(s) is designed for medical professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. No prior experience with Injectables is required or necessary to enroll in this course.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of face and neck anatomy and physiology
- Presentation of Botox Cosmetic, Dysport and Xeomin, reconstitution techniques and selection differences
- Overview of Patient selection, Consultation process, side effects and complications, long-term effects
- Presentation of temporary fillers and semi-permanent fillers, differences, injection techniques customized to your specific interest for the upper third of the face, midface or lower third of the face and neck.
- Student is allowed to bring her/his own model for the Hands on part of the Medical Aesthetics Training
- Is customized to individual needs and can be scheduled in one day of comprehensive training for Basic Injectables techniques or three(3) days of Medical Aesthetics Training for Basic and Advanced Injectables Techniques.
- Prices start at $900 per day for Basic Injectables to $1250 per day for Advanced classes. Botox and Dermal Fillers combined start at $2000/day.
- On your training day expect to come as early as 9.30 am; clinical presentation will be held until 12.30pm; breakfast and lunch included; from 1.30 pm to 7 pm hands-on injectable training on real models. All materials and models included in training fee.
Calling all Licensed Estheticians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Doctors, and Dentists.
We are offering Training on April 28,29,30 for Medi-Peels, Laser, Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, and PRP.
Payments must be received in full at least 2 weeks before class, no refunds will be allowed up to 14 days from the scheduled class date.